Founded thirty years ago, Stybel Peabody & Associates, Inc., a Lincolnshire International Company, specializes in "smooth leadership change:"
- A system for Recruiting new Leaders and then actively working with them for success through The Platform for Success.TM This approach to retained search has been profiled in BUSINESS WEEK and THE WALL STREET JOURNAL.
- New beginnings in Leaders’ professional lives through career consulting and executive-level outplacement followed by The Platform for Success.
- Improving Leaders’ relationship management effectiveness in current roles while positioning them for advancement.
- Helping high potential leaders add a board of director perspective to their solid functional skills.
- We help people think outside of the box, in a different way.
Clients most appropriate for Stybel Peabody seek "out of the box" yet pragmatic and customized approaches. We are proud to have earned the trust of 21 of the 100 companies listed by FORTUNE MAGAZINE as Best U.S. Companies to work for, 45% of the 20 large cap companies named by BOSTON BUSINESS JOURNAL as Best Employers of 2009, eleven of Boston’s 15 largest law firms, sixteen of the largest 25 health care systems in Massachusetts, two of the Big Four CPA firms, five of the largest 6 institutions of higher education in Massachusetts, and most of the most respected names in life sciences, financial services, and telecommunications
- Customization is the core to our philosophy, not an add-on.
- Large enough to serve you; small enough to care.
- We deliver standardized, measurable outcomes.
- We deliver one-on-one service.
- Global reach, local presence.
Clients enjoy the individual attention of a boutique with the global technology and talent resources of a company with 250 professionals in 25 countries and in 40 U.S. cities. We are committed to increasing the professionalism of the emerging field of talent management.
Local offices are at 60 State in Boston near Faneuil Hall marketplace and at the Bay Colony Corporate Center. In Waltham off the route 128 Winter-Wyman exit and close to Massachusetts General Hospital West.